Biotique Advanced Ayurveda BIO Green Apple Shampoo, 400ml

November 23, 2018 - Comment

Green Apples have been natures “health fruit” since the beginning of time. This refreshing formula is blended with pure green apple extract, sea algae and centella to purify and nourish scalp and hair with natural minerals and proteins. Special pH balanced formula is gentle enough to use everyday. Leaves hair refreshed and full of natural

Buy Now! ₹209.00Amazon.in Price
(as of April 19, 2020 11:17 pm GMT+0530 - Details)

Green Apples have been natures “health fruit” since the beginning of time. This refreshing formula is blended with pure green apple extract, sea algae and centella to purify and nourish scalp and hair with natural minerals and proteins. Special pH balanced formula is gentle enough to use everyday. Leaves hair refreshed and full of natural body and shine

Product Features

  • The shampoo leaves hairy silky and wavy
  • Contains the effects of both the shampoo and conditioner
  • It has a pleasant green color

Comments

Anonymous says:

Read the review before buying this After using this shampoo for 1week I must say this is a true cleansing shampoo.. It cleans the scalp by removing the hair and dries it like a desert ..As I’ve already invested my money in this..Inspite of being sad, I’m using it as a body wash so that it can reduce the expense of waxing strips😂Very gd body wash.. 🙏

Anonymous says:

Not organic as they claim. Initially i thought this is a complete organic shampoo. But after finding out that only 10% of the ingredients is shown in it, so the rest 90% contents is unknown to us. I think, they are just misleading the customers by not showing the full picture. I bought this anyway and this will be the last from biotique.

Anonymous says:

Saved my hair I’ve had naturally silky straight hair but for the past one year it had started getting progressively bad…dry yet greasy, frizzy, rough and damaged looking. I tried all the big brands, the expensive stuff that actresses endorse so stylishly…but it only worsened it, so much that my mother got the shock of her life when she accidentally touched it one evening. She thought I had contracted some scalp disease.I recalled the pleasant shampoo I’d once gotten at a hotel…Biotique it was. So I purchased it, used it and within two washes my hair was back to its silky smooth straight glory. What I’ve realized is that all these expensive so called volumizing/strengthening shampoos only create buildup. Biotique might not be 100% herbal, but its mild, pleasant and does the job that its supposed to.Love it.

Write a comment

*